- Closure and detour of the Wooster Street on-ramp to I-95 Northbound is scheduled to occur Tuesday, May 26 through Thursday, May 28, 2015 between the hours of 10 PM and 5 AM.
- Closure and detour of the I-95 Northbound off-ramp to I-91 Northbound is scheduled to occur during the overnight of Friday, May 29 at 12 AM (midnight) continuing to 6 AM Saturday, May 30, 2015.
- Closure and detour of the Route 34 Eastbound off-ramp to I-91 Northbound is scheduled to occur over the weekend from 6 AM Saturday, May 30 through 8 PM Sunday, May 31, 2015.
- Nighttime lane closures my occur on I-95, I-91, Route 34 and the surrounding Interchange between the hours of 9 PM and 5 AM to facilitate bridge construction and roadway repairs. View our Interactive Map for Up-To-Date Traffic Information!
- Continuous alternating one-way on Stiles Street and Kendall Street is scheduled to occur Friday, May 22 through Friday, May 29, 2015.
- Daytime lane closure on Canal Dock Road between Sargent Drive and Long Wharf Drive is scheduled to occur weekdays Friday, May 22 through Friday, May 29, 2015 between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM.
- Intermittent lane closure on Forbes Avenue (Route 1) between the Tomlinson Bridge and Stiles Street is expected to occur through mid June 2015.This work is necessary to facilitate roadway construction.
- No closures scheduled on I-95, I-91 or Route 34 between 6 AM Friday, May 29 and 8 PM Tuesday, May 26, 2015 in observance of Memorial Day Weekend.
- Activities contributing to noise and vibration are expected to occur due to bridge removal over Chapel Street in the vacinty between Franklin Street and Hamilton Street. This work will be completed weeknights Monday - Friday between the hours of 10 PM and 5 AM. Noise and vibration may occur weekdays between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4 PM in the vacinity of the Water Street / Chestnut Street intersection.
- Click here to watch a digital simulation of before and after the May, 29 - 31, 2015 traffic shift of the I-95 Northbound off-ramp to I-91 Northbound. Stay tuned for more information on ramp and lane closures!
- Follow us on Twitter! @QBridgeProgram